Microsoft issues

Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft? Constantly getting this error:

Based in UK

3 29 841
29 REPLIES 29

Hi @Martina , Is your excel file open?

No Excel files open. A lot of users are getting this error

Hi Martina, if you check the Excel file itself, does it work as normally?

Hi Aleksi, yes, Excel Files are all ok. We were having this issue on and off and Friday but its constant now on all Apps

Iโ€™m getting this error now

Same problem, with varying warning messages from Microsoft, but no access to data.
In Spain

JanG

Got same

Good morning everyone. Aleksi reached out me in the US to check what is happening. Based on my early test here and symptoms everyone is sharing, it seems to be an issue with the Microsoft API to connect and retrieve data from Excel on Onedrive or Sharepoint, Checking with Microsoft now, they havenโ€™t reported an outage yet on the API, but they have many outage on O365.
We are going to keep checking this and keep you updated with what we find.

HI Everyone, we are still investigating. waking up more folks here on the west coast to participate in the investigation.

thanks you @TdhersG, much appreciated.

So this is the current hypothesis we are running with. None of us here are able to repro the issue on our personal or prof machines and all our O365 test ran fine through the night (All our test are running against Msft US Data Center though). So we are now wondering if it could be an issue with the Microsoft API endpoint being served out of Europe datacenter. There is probably not enough outage reported yet for them to have noticed though this viz definitely shows a lot of noise in Europe right now: https://downdetector.com/status/office-365/map/

We are testing some of the app that were having issues and had been reported in our support systems and many of them seem to be functioning again. Iโ€™m curious whether it was an intermittent outage that is now gone. Can everyone here double check their app again and report whether you are still having issues with them or not please? Thank you
Thierry

Harry2

@Martina @JanG @Juanan_Amunategui Hi all, we have received words from the Microsoft team that this problem is caused by a temporary outage of SharePoint Online in Europe. The SharePoint team is currently working to resolve the outage. We will keep you posted when we have more updates from Microsoft.

Thanks, itโ€™s solved now

Iโ€™m still getting the error in some Apps, but not all.

Iโ€™m getting error in all Apps now again. Any update on issue?

Iโ€™m afraid we havenโ€™t received any feedback yet from Microsoft.

Ok, hopefully they will resolve it by tomorrow morning here.

Has there been any feedback from Microsoft. I opened my app this mroning and all seemed ok. But a user of mine reported issues, so I checked and this appeared. Its about 10am UK time.

2X_1_1a3fd3e2e9671498273d422480872d78de876617.png

Iโ€™m afraid we havenโ€™t receive any info about the bug fix yet.

still happening here 12:20 UK time.

Thanks all for confirming. I am following up with Microsoft in the hope theyโ€™ll give me a timeline as to when that might be resolved.
Thierry

Hi all, we received a message from Microsoft team that they have rolled a fix for this bug. Would you please confirm that your apps are now working as normally, thanks.

Majority all good @Aleksi, one of our aps is still having issues. But so far no user has reported the error weโ€™re getting - weโ€™re reaching out to them now.

Users now reporting the error

Soโ€ฆ the bug is back again for all users?

Yes. But only on one of our apps now. All the others seem ok

Letโ€™s monitoring this one app if the fix needs time to roll out.

Top Labels in this Space