Microsoft Teams - With Appsheet Embedded as Tab

Pretty neat, in MS Teams you can simply add a tab, choose website, and then drop in the Appsheet browser link… Bam, Done.

9 Likes

Awesome!

Hi @Grant_Stead Could you please share the Link to the Video. In Chrome it isn’t visible.

https://www.loom.com/share/113a43c876424ee2accd83952193751f

2 Likes

Great solution Grant. So it treated you as already signed in because you had already used AppSheet in that same browser?

1 Like

We don’t use Microsoft Teams but this is super cool!

1 Like

Well, that is the “Teams Desktop App” and I had already signed into an app in it before I started recording. And even now, it’s still signed in, and I’ve shut down my computer a few times… Also, I use Google account with Appsheet, and Microsoft account with teams…

We do this! Sadly we are on the GCC tenant for teams and just got the webpage connector a week ago. Anxiously awaiting Smartsheet.

1 Like

But you’re clients most likely do!

1 Like

I just tested this, but my app contains few Image fields.
Is there a way that I can directly take a picture instead of opening the camera roll?

Thanks!

Probably not… Appsheet only opens the camera on mobile, and even if you’re using this on the teams mobile app, it’s probably still the browser link…

1 Like

@Appsheet-GLM Have you tried to set the UX > Options > Allow image input from gallery as OFF?