Minimal plan needed for the using of Optical Character Recognition and/or Machine learning modeling

Hello AppSheet team members,

In the pricing page, it says that to use the function of Optical Character Recognition or Machine Learning Modeling, AppSheet Enterprise Standard or Plus is necessary.

appsheet pricing

I made several simple apps, just use the Optical Character Recognition and Machine Learning Modeling.
But I found that in the My Account > App Info > Minimal Plan Needed, it shows the minimal plan needed is Starter.

Could you please tell me why? Which info (pricing page VS My account) is correct?

Thanks.
best regards
Wang Wenli

0 3 300
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Wang,

In order to use OCR and our ML, you do require the AppSheet Enterprise Standard plan at a minimum. Iโ€™ve let my support team know to take a look and see what your account is showing something different.

Could you please send me in a PM what email account youโ€™re using?

William

Hello William,

Thanks for your reply.
Donโ€™t know why I cannot send message here from my work PC since last week.

Now I am trying to send you the message by mobile phone.

I have received the reply from your support team. It is said that the info in the price list is right. In order to use OCT or Machine Learning, the AppSheet Enterprise license is necessary. But now the AppSheet doesnโ€™t block these functions.

Best regards,
Wang Wenli

Thanks for question and response. I would like to add another question on the same topic. In the google workspace if the app is created with Enterprise Plus license for example for the purpose of adding cloud databases, Could the user with Appsheet Core license can use this app?

Top Labels in this Space