Missing Signatures in PDF attachments

Hello,
Would anyone else encountered problems in appsheet PDF attachments?
I have two appsheet apps for processing of customer applications where the workflow goes like this:

1. Customer opens app 1 to fill up a form, uploads some supporting docs (JPG), signs the form and submits
  2. Branch personnel 1 opens the submitted form in app 2, fills up additional fields, and signs the form.
  3. Branch personnel 2 opens the form in app 2, verifies the application, and signs the form.
  4. Branch personnel 3 approves the application and signs the form

After step 4, I have an automated workflow to create a PDF document containing the application form, ALL signatures (i.e. customer, branch personnel 1, 2 and 3), and our terms and conditions.

My problem is that there are multiple cases (around 10-15% of submissions) where the signatures or attached photos donโ€™t show up correctly in the PDF document.

3X_7_4_7493ef0900d100c3f24e637fcf60619abc9fc2a8.jpeg

Our app is receiving around 100 applications per day from 9 am to 7 pm. Is this a factor for the errors? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you!

0 3 184
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Do you have this solution? I have same problem need your help please sir.

Are all the signatures missing or is it just a few random ones?  Can you see allthe signature images in both Apps?

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space