Mobile app doesn’t work

Jabbs

Hello
ios and android mobile app from doesn’t work no more. I used to used it on a daily basis and right now it looks like this.

I have tried to log out and log in again but it doesn’t help. I tried to install newest version with same result. How can I fix this issue? App works only on a internet browser.

Solved Solved
0 4 170
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I've encountered this error a few times, including just now. At this point, I can't even get to the AppSheet menu to log out (in order to then log in again) or otherwise force-sync the app. I think I'm facing deleting and reinstalling the AppSheet app.

Did AppSheet support provide any helpful guidance on avoiding or remediating this situation?

OP's error states "app blocked". In my experience, this means there is something wrong with the app-owner's license payment. This happens often when more users are added, but the number of licenses isn't upgraded. Check the owning account payment settings.

If you see a similar screen, but it doesn't say "app blocked" it could mean:

1. The user doesn't have access to that app.

2. The app itself has an error making it not runnable. Check the app editor to see what that error may be.

Thanks, Marc. I've received at least a couple versions of the error, but I don't think any included the "app blocked" message that I now see in the fine print of the OP's screenshot.

In case you have any guidance, here's what I'm seeing. The error my app is current stuck on has the same headings:

• "Error"
  • "The... app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator."

That's followed by a block of exposed HTML with the following text in different places within the block:

• title: "502 Server Error"
  • h1: "Error: Server Error"
  • h2: "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request."
  • p: Please try again in 30 seconds.
Top Labels in this Space