Steps to reproduce:
- Use Google as data source (maybe any data source)
- set up the app to open that pdf file (filename)
- Modify pdf with any mark-up on PC.
- allow file changes to sync to google
- attempt to open file to see current changes via mobile app, most recent file not viewable.
Steps taken to remedy:
- Cleared cache mobile and web access via PC
- fiddled with settings via screen share with Appsheet sales/support guy
- check on multiple devices.
My workflow is the kind where 24/7 we modify PDF files with mark-ups, and once marked up and synced these changes would need to be available to our field guys within say minutes. Currently have about 4,000 pdf files available for viewing through the app and the number is growing.