More App for More User

Cricic

I built an app for my office. The App has a lot of references with table and so , when we arrive at the end of the year , the sync is very slow.
There are 2 types of user: segretarys view all the data, other members of the team view only their data.

What do you think about duplicate memberโ€™s data in own app?

When segretary add a new data the app copy the data in the app of the member of the team that must work that data.
So the member of the team has an app more light and also more fast in sync.

0 5 353
5 REPLIES 5

Better way is use just the same app but with security filters that filters the data depending on the userโ€™s email address. Other approach for the secretaryโ€ฆ add a usersettings with year and month so they can choose what data they are downloading. That would work if the secretary doesnโ€™t need to see all data at the same time. Doable in your case?

The problem is not for segretarys because they work on desktop. The Problem is for the other user that work with smartphone outside the office.
My app works with security filters that filters the data depending on the userโ€™s email addressโ€ฆ.I Think security filters slow down on sync

What is the sync time at this moment for other users?

Cricic

19 second for sync 1 data

What kind of security filters are you using?

Top Labels in this Space