Multiple filters in a view

Hello, I’m trying to create a filtered view like a google spreadsheet; I have read other posts but none of them are like what I’m trying to do.

Context:

This app was made to manage farmers and each farmer has different certifications and combinations, some are rainforest, some are Fairtrade USA, some are MARS, others are organic, and so on, and some haves combinations between those certifications.

I’m trying to make a filtered view where I can choose multiple certifications easily because this app is made for not tech-savvy users; I came up with a temporary fix which is group by status(organic or not), sort by certifications, and searching the other certification, but there is a group of farmers who have all kind of certifications and it’s getting annoying to the users.

So, I want to make a filter like those in google sheets or excel, so they can filter easily between certifications.

Can someone help me with what I’m trying to do? Thanks beforehand.

Solved Solved
0 2 596
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Derick_Paula, welcome to the community.

First: you might check out the following post; it’s full of tons of helpful tips to help you get stared with using the community to find answers.

To answer your question

• You can either make use of the new “Search Filter” feature - still in preview as of this post (7-8-2021)
  • Or you can implement an enhanced dashboard

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Derick_Paula, welcome to the community.

First: you might check out the following post; it’s full of tons of helpful tips to help you get stared with using the community to find answers.

To answer your question

• You can either make use of the new “Search Filter” feature - still in preview as of this post (7-8-2021)
  • Or you can implement an enhanced dashboard

Hi, I descovered for myself the search filter while I was explaining a user how to seach something some time ago, and yes, this was what i was looking for.
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space