Multiple functions on Row Swipe

As example when i wanna talk with a customer via whatsapp, i row swipe so Whatsapp opens directly in the customer number. However it behaves diferently if you use it on a Device or in a Browser.

ACTION DEVICE: CONCATENATE(โ€œhttps://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=",ENCODEURL([Telefone]))
If i use api for the Device in the Browser it will first open the Browser and will require me to click Iniciate Conversation so just after that it will redirect to Whatsapp which i downloaded in my computer.

ACTION BROWSER: CONCATENATE(โ€œwhatsapp://send?phone=",ENCODEURL([Telefone]))
If i use api for the Browser in the Device, it will first ask me if i wanna open Whatsapp in the mobile so just after that it opens Whatsapp in my mobile.

Basicaly
On Row Swipe Right
If(Host=Browser, API BROWSER)
If(Host=Device, API DEVICE)

The conditions would continue on the Behavior of the Actions.
The multiple conditions per Row Swipe would be adjusted in the UX View Setting (Behavior)
If both conditions are satisfied the one in the TOP would be choosen.

Solved Solved
0 2 291
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You can do this using an action of type Grouped: execute a sequence of actions that contains the individual actions that do the navigation actions. Each navigation action would have an If this condition is true expression that evaluates to TRUE only in the appropriate context.

Because what you appear to want is already readily possible with existing features, Iโ€™ve recategorized this post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You can do this using an action of type Grouped: execute a sequence of actions that contains the individual actions that do the navigation actions. Each navigation action would have an If this condition is true expression that evaluates to TRUE only in the appropriate context.

Because what you appear to want is already readily possible with existing features, Iโ€™ve recategorized this post.

Thank you Steve,
I have not thought about this possibility, nice workaround !!!

Top Labels in this Space