Multiple Google Account Logins on Same Device

Hello. I have an APP installed and I have enabled the option to allow Google Authentication. This works fine and allows me to login, however what I want to do is be able to login with a different google account each time I launch the app. When I click login and select “Login with Google”, it automatically logs me in with the first Google Account I used and does not give me an option to pick which of my Google Accounts to login with. I need to test different user accounts within my app is why I am trying to accomplish this.

1 6 1,092
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, this is cumbersome with non business accounts at the moment - I generally use different browsers to do this.

When you say “non business accounts”, can you clarify? I am currently on the paid PRO Plan - if this is what you are referring to. Thanks

I have managed to do this one my phone by going to the menu in the App and clicking Logout. Then login in with Google and it allows me to pick another Google Account.

Yea, I had already tried that too. Did not work.

Hi any news on this topic? it seems that it is still the case. I cannot switch google login account

I had asked a similar question in a different thread and got a helpful response from MultiTech Visions:

Top Labels in this Space