Multiple Ref Rows Not Showing

Hello,
I am trying to use REF_ROWS() to show the same table multiple times. I will be filtering them differently later but for now, I am just trying to show the same thing multiple times. However, only the first ref_rows(), the system generated one, is showing up. My other virtual columns appear identical but do not show up on the form. What might I be missing?

Form:

I got two to show up but I don’t understand how that happened. I can’t reproduce it.

Form:

The column in the other table that references this column in this table must have IsPartOf set to ON.

It is. That is how I got the first instance of the table to show up. I can add the other ref_row virtual columns but they only show up once I put data in. They won’t let me add data even though the first instance allows me to add data.

Hi @EIG
Check out this thread. I dont know if this applies to you but it may.

1 Like

Yes, I think that explains that there is a limitation that it can’t have multiple “is a part of” refs. This seems to apply to Slices also. In other words, I can’t just keep slicing it and then use that as a new “is a part of” ref column. How can I accomplish this then without importing the same table 20+ times? I need 20+ filtered ref tables drop downs but each drop down will be filtered in a different way.

More info in the Expressing Ownership Between Tables section here:

1 Like