Multiple selection of data in a table

Hello, I would like to know if you can have an option to not select one by one the items in a table, if not all. On the left side I have a filter and on the right side the filtered records according to the data on the left side. I would like to have an option to select all the records in this filtered table, and not one by one as it currently works.

0 1 296
1 REPLY 1

Hi @FREDY_ORTEGON,

It sounds that you wish to perform certain action on a set of rows in a table after selecting those rows one by one.

If so, you may wish to explore the concept of โ€œReference Actionsโ€ as demonstrated in the sample app below. The action needs to be tapped on a parent table and the action is executed on all the rows in the child table, without the need to select each row.

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-app-shows-how-to-use-reference-actions?appGuidString=e76d2e73-...

I had used this concept to delete multipe rows in a table. I had created a one row , one column parent table. This parent table was auto referenced in each of the child tableโ€™s rows. On "Delete Rows"action tap in parent table, all the child tableโ€™s rows are deleted.

Top Labels in this Space