Multiple XY/Map Layouts for one table

Hi All,

Is it possible to somehow have multiple different XY Column & Map Layout combinations for one table? That is one table with a list of cracks for different buildings, and each different building must have its own Map Layout.

Thanks in advance

1 5 617
5 REPLIES 5

Yes.
So a table with the drawings/plan image, and then a table for the points of interestโ€ฆ In your car a table of buildings, and a child table of floor plan, then another child table of cracksโ€ฆ In this post, your will find expressions you need, song with the knowledge that this feature in quite completeโ€ฆ Hopefully @nico has a good fix in the worksโ€ฆ

XY is loosing the connection to the parent

Yes, I just got it reviewed yesterday it will be live shortly. Iโ€™ll let you know when, I hope itโ€™ll address most of this class of problems.

Hello i have it same problem. i need locate a few fire extinguishers on each floor plan of clients. one map for each client with many items. is possible these? because i try but not work, thanks from argentina

@Latin-Web-Service Hereโ€™s an example that might follow a similar structure for what you described.

Each building has many rooms.
Each room has a unique layout, and unique items within it.

Genius! Thank you very much for the impressive truth, your speed, which is what is required today โ€ฆ thank you very much!

Top Labels in this Space