Hey everyone out there in AppSheet-land.
January 7th 2021 marks 5 years that I’ve been a full-time AppSheet consultant; or at least, when I sent out invoice #0001. (^_^)
In celebration of this event, starting on Jan 3nd, each day leading up to the anniversary I will raffle off 1-hour support sessions to 5 lucky winners - and on the anniversary an additional grand prize of a 5-hour support bundle to one lucky winner.
Enter Here: https://forms.gle/tAn1CREKLrGgj4n3A
-------------| How It Works |---------------------
For each day of the giveaway: at noon (12pm) central, I will begin a brief live stream on my YouTube channel where I will randomly select 5 winners for that day. Winners will be notified of their prize via email (using a workflow from an AppSheet app of course haha).
—| Schedule |—
Jan 1st (10am) - Entry opens
Jan 3rd (12pm) - First set of 5 winners
Jan 4th (12pm) - Second set of 5 winners
Jan 5th (12pm) - Third set of 5 winners
Jan 6th (12pm) - Fourth set of 5 winners
Jan 7th (12pm) - Fifth set of 5 winners, and an additional Grand Prize winner
-------------| The Prizes |---------------------
What you’re winning is an amount of MultiTech Visions’ time, which you can use for anything you want related to AppSheet apps.
- One-on-One training
- Screen-share troubleshooting
- App overview report (where you share an app with me, I look it over and give you a report of what you might do to improve it)
- App upgrades (if you know you want something included in your app, but don’t want to do it, and you just want me to do it)
Whatever you want or need to do to help you with AppSheet - that’s what I’m here for. (^_^)
-------------| Terms |---------------------
Once you sign up, you are automatically entered for each day of the Giveaway
Each entrant is only allowed one entry (no double dipping with multiple emails)
You are only eligible for one prize each day, though you are eligible each individual day of the giveaway (it’s possible you could win each day)
You do not have to use the time from your prize immediately
You do not have to use the entirety of your time at once
- if you win multiple hours, you can spread those out as you see fit
You do not have to use your time in complete hour blocks
- for example: if we get together for a screen share to troubleshoot a problem and it only takes 12 minutes, that’s 12 minutes we’ve used - you’ve still got 48 minutes left.
THANKS FOR THE 5 YEARS… HERE’S TO A DECADE!