MultiTech Visions' 5 Year Anniversary - Celebrating With A Free App-Support Giveaway!

Hey everyone out there in AppSheet-land.

January 7th 2021 marks 5 years that I’ve been a full-time AppSheet consultant; or at least, when I sent out invoice #0001. (^_^)

In celebration of this event, starting on Jan 3nd, each day leading up to the anniversary I will raffle off 1-hour support sessions to 5 lucky winners - and on the anniversary an additional grand prize of a 5-hour support bundle to one lucky winner.

Enter Here: https://forms.gle/tAn1CREKLrGgj4n3A

The Details

-------------| How It Works |---------------------
For each day of the giveaway: at noon (12pm) central, I will begin a brief live stream on my YouTube channel where I will randomly select 5 winners for that day. Winners will be notified of their prize via email (using a workflow from an AppSheet app of course haha).

—| Schedule |—
Jan 1st (10am) - Entry opens
Jan 3rd (12pm) - First set of 5 winners
Jan 4th (12pm) - Second set of 5 winners
Jan 5th (12pm) - Third set of 5 winners
Jan 6th (12pm) - Fourth set of 5 winners
Jan 7th (12pm) - Fifth set of 5 winners, and an additional Grand Prize winner

-------------| The Prizes |---------------------
What you’re winning is an amount of MultiTech Visions’ time, which you can use for anything you want related to AppSheet apps.

• One-on-One training
  • Screen-share troubleshooting
  • App overview report (where you share an app with me, I look it over and give you a report of what you might do to improve it)
  • App upgrades (if you know you want something included in your app, but don’t want to do it, and you just want me to do it)
  • etc.

Whatever you want or need to do to help you with AppSheet - that’s what I’m here for. (^_^)

-------------| Terms |---------------------

• Once you sign up, you are automatically entered for each day of the Giveaway

• Each entrant is only allowed one entry (no double dipping with multiple emails)

• You are only eligible for one prize each day, though you are eligible each individual day of the giveaway (it’s possible you could win each day)

• You do not have to use the time from your prize immediately

• You do not have to use the entirety of your time at once

• if you win multiple hours, you can spread those out as you see fit
  • You do not have to use your time in complete hour blocks

• for example: if we get together for a screen share to troubleshoot a problem and it only takes 12 minutes, that’s 12 minutes we’ve used - you’ve still got 48 minutes left.

THANKS FOR THE 5 YEARS… HERE’S TO A DECADE!

GOOD LUCK!!!

19 Likes

While not a resource in the strictest sense of the term, there was no other location in this community that seemed appropriate to post this announcement - but this giveaway is for the community so it had to go somewhere! (^_^)

4 Likes

Congratulations, @MultiTech_Visions!

7 Likes

Congratulations on this impressive landmark and best wishes for many more @MultiTech_Visions

6 Likes

Whèn i first started with appsheet, the first video i saw was yours, kept going back to it as the Bible :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for your kind words.

3 Likes

Day 1’s Winners!

I’m raffling off free AppSheet support hours, sign up is still open. (^_^)

5 Likes

@MultiTech_Visions — kudos and thanks. You are a rockstar, and you continue to be. This giveaway is such a great selfless idea and a wonderful way to start the new year.

I’ve pinned the post!

13 Likes

This is a really cool idea and a great way to give back to the community. Congrats on the 5 year mark!

And great work on the videos, @MultiTech_Visions!

4 Likes

Hi, can we enter using a Microsoft email?

2 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats Matt ! for me it’s was just like Ami said, your videos are such great references they become a bible for newcomers, thank you for the opportunity of having those support sessions, i seldom participate in raffles, but in this case Lucky Parrot

3 Likes

@Martina any email you wish - it’s merely for me to contact you if you win. (^_^)

1 Like

the form asks you to sign into a google account

2 Likes

@Martina That’s due to the limiting of 1 response per person: I guess since it’s a Google form it’s making you sign in with a Google address.

It’s all good, I can add you (or anyone that doesn’t want to login with a Google account) manually.

Send me a private message here in the communitywith:

• the email you wish to use
  • the nickname I should use if you win
1 Like

Day 2’s Winners

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. (^_^)

5 Likes