My app has a few date fields. I'm in the UK a...

My app has a few date fields. I’m in the UK and use British locate - dd/mm/yyyy

All were working fine until recently.

Now all of a sudden, when I go to edit a record, the date fields no longer offer a pop-up calendar. And worse than that, in EDIT mode they change to mm/dd/yyyy.

What’s going on?

I’ve checked Google Spreadsheet locate - all still UK. I’ve checked Android device - all still UK English.

0 8 389
8 REPLIES 8

Are you using another device than earlier?

@Aleksi_Alkio No exactly the same device, Android phone. Also happens on the website dev panel

I’m in UK and having the same problem. Also having other issues where certain fields are missing from the form and others are there when they shouldn’t be.

Please report this to support@appsheet.com.

@Thame_Theatre_Techni We’re releasing an update now to try to fix this. To receive the update you’ll need to restart the app (or reload the page if in browser). Can you tell me more about your device context?

• on Android, are you running the app in the installed AppSheet app or in a browser using the ‘run in a browser’ link? - on the website dev panel, can you check the browser language settings and let me know 1. in which language the browser is displayed, and 2. which language is at the top of the list of language preferences? Are they both UK English?

I’m just in the process of replying to an email sent from your support team detailing everything.

Thanks, I’ll look for that then.

Yep, that fix works for me. All good again, thanks

Top Labels in this Space