My app is not generating pdf document

Anyone knows the reason because appsheet is not generating reports?

0 12 407
12 REPLIES 12

Participant I

Same Problem Here.
The e-mail workflow action is not working.

GreenFlux
Participant V

I just had a client report the same thing. Probably another PDF Rocket outage but I canโ€™t find any reports on it yet.

Are there any updates on this? I have been emailing back and forth with support, but they went dark. My entire operation is at a standstill. I have 70+ loads of melons shipping out today, and none of my farmers can generate the Bill of Ladingโ€™s they need to load each truck. This is a nightmare.

Iโ€™m with you. I reckon appsheet team does not have control over the issue, only Mailchimp can solveโ€ฆ
My apps are used globally affecting my users severely.
This Mandrill issues happen offen rather merely. In other words , the service is unstable as far as the outage interrupt the usage of our production app severely and adversely and increase the amount of downtime.

I wish to hope appsheet team to seek alternative service

TDhers
Participant V

HI Brady,
Sorry about this.
We are on this and reaching out to Mandrill team to get an ETA.
Weโ€™ll share whenever we get one. Sorry I doโ€™t have better news at this time.

Koichi. Yes we hear you

Thierry

Wanted to share a work-around solution: Since this is an email issue rather than a PDF generation one, I edited our workflow to โ€œAttachAndArchiveโ€ the PDF rather than simply email it, then specified a folder path to our google drive where Appsheet saves the file after itโ€™s generated. PDFโ€™s are being stored properly there; to email it to someone, simply download and attach to an email manually, or share the file to the email address youโ€™re attempting to get it to. Hope this helps. Cheers.

TDhers
Participant V

Mandrill says they are back to normal. Can you all confirm please?

Thank you
Thierry

Thank you @TDhers !
It is up and running now.

TDhers
Participant V

Fantastic. Thank you Koichi.
Thierry

Please raise heavy claim to Mainchimp team!! This happens too much often !

TDhers
Participant V

Or move on from Mailchimp to something more reliable is another optionโ€ฆ
Thierry

Top Labels in this Space