My app isn't saving data to the Googlesheet

Hi all,
Since today morning, my app isn’t saving data to the google​ sheet. This was when I tried to save an image via one of the many image saving tables in the app. Everything was working well for many months, but since today morning Saving changes just remain at 1/4. Is there any issue like that experienced by others?

2 Likes

Hi @djmalaka
My app is not saving at the moment either. Is anyone else having problems. @praveen

2 Likes

Hi @Lynn

I think yes, I also tried to save a new record with an image, updated another record with another field and tried to save in a prototype app. The save operation does not seem to be going through.

The following message got displayed after displaying “Saving changes” for some time

Edit: @Aleksi : Request you to note.

2 Likes

Same here.

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Outage in google service might be affecting us…

2 Likes

Thank you @tsuji_koichi

Yes, that seems to be cause.

1 Like

Obviously.

1 Like

Thanks for this info…

1 Like

I have same problem in my app

Google sheet not affected, but Google Drive is. Meaning we have problem? Not sure how many billion of people is affeced on this planet now…

1 Like

Google said… “We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by 8/20/20, 08:00 AM (UTC+0) detailing when we expect to resolve the problem.”

2 Likes

Due to Corvid19, loads of people, company and organization shifted to Cloud solutions, which may give a heavy traffics to cloud service. Just a guesss…

may only when use image in application because this use google drive

1 Like

Google spreadsheet should be part of google drive service.
But only Google have right answer to your question.

You can follow the status from this page… https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=issue&sid=4&iid=a45de3b26d6c5872f4cfe8e3424d7a82

It seems that it’s affecting only when you try to save something to gDrive like images, drawings…

3 Likes

It looks it is subject to the server location… It is indeed slow, but I can still push edit and savable to the spreadsheet.

Ya, same to me. If i do not submit a signature, the app works perfectly. If i submit an image, it takes forever to add data.

2 Likes