My app isn't saving data to the Googlesheet

Hi all,
Since today morning, my app isn’t saving data to the google​ sheet. This was when I tried to save an image via one of the many image saving tables in the app. Everything was working well for many months, but since today morning Saving changes just remain at 1/4. Is there any issue like that experienced by others?

Solved Solved
2 23 649
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FYI… update from Google. “Google Drive service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users in the near future. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change.”

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @djmalaka
My app is not saving at the moment either. Is anyone else having problems. @praveen

Hi @Lynn

I think yes, I also tried to save a new record with an image, updated another record with another field and tried to save in a prototype app. The save operation does not seem to be going through.

The following message got displayed after displaying “Saving changes” for some time

3X_1_2_12b8c4b82806dab0182dbac79e95cb5d713d80d3.jpeg

Edit: @Aleksi : Request you to note.

Same here.

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Outage in google service might be affecting us…

Thank you @tsuji_koichi

Yes, that seems to be cause.

Obviously.

Thanks for this info…

Google sheet not affected, but Google Drive is. Meaning we have problem? Not sure how many billion of people is affeced on this planet now…

may only when use image in application because this use google drive

Google spreadsheet should be part of google drive service.
But only Google have right answer to your question.

Ya, same to me. If i do not submit a signature, the app works perfectly. If i submit an image, it takes forever to add data.

Yes this is unfortunately true.

Yes, that seems to be the exact issue. Images don’t get saved on the Google drive and the link data wouldn’t get saved in the Google sheet. Other data does get saved though, albeit slower.

I have same problem in my app

Google said… “We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by 8/20/20, 08:00 AM (UTC+0) detailing when we expect to resolve the problem.”

Due to Corvid19, loads of people, company and organization shifted to Cloud solutions, which may give a heavy traffics to cloud service. Just a guesss…

You can follow the status from this page… https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=issue&sid=4&iid=a45de3b26d6c5872f4cfe8e3424d7a82

It seems that it’s affecting only when you try to save something to gDrive like images, drawings…

It looks it is subject to the server location… It is indeed slow, but I can still push edit and savable to the spreadsheet.

Unfortunately the Google issue is still not solved.

FYI… update from Google. “Google Drive service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users in the near future. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change.”

Im able to get into One drive but no one can access the actual system at the moment. It keeps telling everyone that there are too many users or too much data and in other cases it comes up saying connection timed out. i have been trying to access the system for 3 hours now with no success.

@Mobax Would you please contact our support team at support@appsheet.com with your issue, thanks.

I have done that. Just wanted to check if my issue was connected to this matter. Im waiting for them to access the system and advise whats wrong.

Top Labels in this Space