Navigating to filtered table view

rheric

I am trying to create a series of screens that will enable a user to navigate to a filtered table. I tried building an interactive dashboard, but there are a few reasons the dashboard isnโ€™t going to work. What I was hoping to accomplish was two screens that enable selection of a Group and then a Category; the Category is dependent on the Group, and the Table of Data is dependent on both Group and Category:

Group Selection --> Filtered Category Selection --> Table of Data

Because there is a good amount of table data, the interactive dashboard just wasnโ€™t working - a lot of scrolling because of the two views included above the table.

I had started working on a solution similar to this example: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

But it would be ideal if I could create a series of views instead.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 307
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lynn,

Thanks, I had looked at LINKTOFORM() and LINKTOROW(), which I ended up using a combination of Auto-Save forms, LINKTOROW(), and a Row Filter condition on a separate table for the userโ€™s currently selected values for various โ€œfiltersโ€.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Lynn,

Thanks, I had looked at LINKTOFORM() and LINKTOROW(), which I ended up using a combination of Auto-Save forms, LINKTOROW(), and a Row Filter condition on a separate table for the userโ€™s currently selected values for various โ€œfiltersโ€.

Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space