Need advise on how to build dual language app

Hi,

I’m trying to solve a dual language app design and need advise on how can I best achieve it.

Requirement #1:
I want to build an enum list which will display in native language (Burmese) but selected data will be stored in English.

For example, users will be asked to pick through: Division enum -> District enum -> Township enum. District will be dependent on Division and Township will be dependent on District selection respectively.

Now I have a single table with Division (English) in one column, Division (Burmese) in one column, District (English) in one column, Division (Burmese) in one column and Township (English) one column, Township (Burmese) in one column.

The challenge is, if I were to use ref, I would have to have multiple table for Division, District and Township respectively, since there is only one key & label per table for Burmese and English.

How do I achieve it with least table setup?

Requirement #2
I also want to build a enum with product list, another enum with sub-product list depending on the Product selection (also have “show?” condition).

Right now, I have a single table with columns for Product and Sub Product for both languages.

How do I achieve it with least table setup?

0 1 255
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Top Labels in this Space