Need help, deadline approaching! I'm trying ...

Need help, deadline approaching!

I’m trying to build an app to be used like a file cabinet and sell sheet catalog for our sales team.

My plan is to link out using a URL type for all files, sell sheets, literature, etc.

However, sometimes our sales team will not have access to wifi or network services.

How do I get the linked URLs to be store locally when the sales rep doesn’t have internet access?

Thank you!

0 5 320
5 REPLIES 5

In addition to my original question, if I go the route that is currently available and that is drilling down in a table view…how can I mask the file name URL?

This is what it looks like and I would like to clean it up where the entire URL is either not showing or is masked in something a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Also, is there a way to set up a feature where my sales rep can email the file right from this view?

This app I’ve built to reflect somewhat of a PDF catalog is working through appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. and the emulator.

However, when I demo it on my iPhone and iPad, I get a return of alpha-numeric characters that signify there is a glitch in the process.

This action is by selecting my file to view which is using a direct URL house in a MS SharePoint site.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Anyone else experiencing…or has experienced this glitch with linked files?

Is there anyone that can help me out with this my questions or more importantly this error/bug I’m experiencing?

I have to present this on Monday and was hoping to get some feedback prior so the company ownership likes what they see.

Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space