Need help guys Managed to get my app over to ...

Need help guys Managed to get my app over to the AppStrore & Play store (thanks to some members of here)

It’s awaiting approval and we still have to ad pics and stuff, the big question is (as can’t find it ANYWHERE) is how can I add adverts? As all where I have seen it says we have to alter code… which we can’t on APPSHEET

Has anyone got an idea as don’t realky want to charge for my app

Thanks in advance

0 8 391
8 REPLIES 8

Have you thought to create a detail view as a default view and if you use a slice for example with a random number, you could change the view.

Will give that a go now pal

Will look up how to do it, thanks for your reply

I understand how to create that view and make it a default so when people open the app it starts on that page. But don’t know how you’d link that to your ad mobs account to get paid

What I have understood, that won’t be possible. To do that, you should create a link to your own web page. But the user should open that page first.

What and only have Ads on the Website?

Sorry… I couldn’t understand the question.

So what your saying is

My APPSHEET App, that’s been approved on the AppStore (Apple and Play) I cant have any Ads on it?

Unless I make the app open up on my website and have ads on there?

Sorry for the confusion, just feel a little sad that it looks like I can’t have Ads on my App (as we wanted to make the App free)

I believe the problem is the link to your ads account, but I need to check if there could be a way.

Top Labels in this Space