New Action Position: Under Inline View

With the following being standard operation procedure:

What we really need is the ability to simply assign an action to the space under an inline view; to accomplish this, we need a new designation for that space that we can then choose from in the list of prominence options for an action.

We need a whole new category for us to use:

Shared with CloudApp

“Display Under Reverse Reference” - too long, lol.

You get what I’m saying; there’s a space under the reverse reference inline view that holds the “Add” button:

Shared with CloudApp

Make that an official space we can use to assign actions there - possibly opening up the ability to put multiple actions down there.
Shared with CloudApp

As always, thanks for considering! partyparrot (Appsheet)

Along with the ability to actually hide the View button, please!

6 Likes

100% agree, mate!

4 Likes

Voted! And I thought my votes reset, but after that one vote I’m back to being out of votes again lol.

1 Like

Just realized how powerful being able to assign actions to under an inline view would be:

• You could add different LinkToForm() actions to that position
    • allowing you to have the ability to create different types of records for that inline view - each with different pre-filled data from their respective LinkToForm() formula.
  • You could put other actions there, things that might affect or control the parent level of things (Compete Order, Cancel, etc.)
5 Likes

Hello 911? there’s a man stealing all my votes, he just took another one from me !

Cop Parrot

1 Like