New AppSheet Training Platform!

AppSheet is transforming the software landscape and is opening doors of possibility to so many people. We want as many people as possible to find success on this amazing platform, so weโ€™ve created AppSheetTraining.com.

Live Training courses from Experts on the AppSheet platform. Join in our project-based learning paths as we walk with you through the concepts and skills you need to make your ideas come to life. Every session is packed full of essential information and has plenty of time for Q&A.

We want everyone to get over the hurdles that are keeping you from creating the functionality youโ€™re envisioning.

The platform is open for pre-registration right now, so if you have any interest in something like this, pre-register. Pre-registering will put you at the front of the line when new courses drop, and youโ€™ll also get a huge discount code for your first course.

Follow this link to check out the course catalog and pre-register.

Level-Up your AppSheet skills and Upgrade your Career!

P.S.

If youโ€™re an AppSheet Expert, we want to empower you to teach the topics you enjoy and share the value youโ€™ve discovered. Follow this link to learn more and sign up.

7 4 1,437
4 REPLIES 4

Get it on!

When will the courses be available? I tried to add a comment to my pre-registration but the comment field is extremely limited in characters. I decided to wait until you have some more details.

Hi @Lucinda_Mason

The courses will be coming available in a few weeks. Thanks for your interest.

Looking forward to it.

Top Labels in this Space