New attributes to be added to Calendar data source

Hello there,

Raise your hand and vote if you would like to see the following three attributes of a Google Calendar datasource added to our support for said datasource. They are currently not implemented by Appsheet although they are standard attributes for Google Calendar. This is preventing me from building some more advanced calendar integrations with Appsheet. Thanks for reading!

from the docs:

guestsCanInviteOthers, boolean
Whether attendees other than the organizer can invite others to the event. Optional. The default is True. writable.

guestsCanModify, boolean
Whether attendees other than the organizer can modify the event. Optional. The default is False. writable.

guestsCanSeeOtherGuests, boolean
Whether attendees other than the organizer can see who the event’s attendees are. Optional. The default is True. writable

@Scott_Haaland @praveen

Status Open
12 5 436
5 Comments
MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

You got my vo… 3X_e_0_e05dc477e5b59bbdcb56d46ad5a4a8a9c101fcb3.png
(I should really go through and clear some up one of these days)

GreenFlux
Gold 1
Gold 1

Same. I got one vote back a few weeks ago and used it already. This does sounds like a useful update, though.

@TyAlevizos , any chance you could also get the the color from the actual Google Calendar event, and sync that with the color displayed in the AppSheet Calendar?

3X_0_6_064356366c512360b838e545735dace7f2aacb26.png

3X_8_3_83f914bf419523bdddd2968498b7e7c2d0fe8fe7.png

Fabian_Weller
Gold 1
Gold 1

@TyAlevizos @GreenFlux yes the color attribute would be awesome!

from the docs

colorId, string
The color of the event. This is an ID referring to an entry in the event section of the colors definition (see the colors endpoint). Optional. writable

I would like to be able to change the color in Google Calendar via AppSheet.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thilina_Wick
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Hey has there been an progress on this since the post was created? I'd love to know if there is a way to hide the guest list in google calendar events created via appsheet