New Bug Encountered:App goes to white screen when I try to upload a picture while adding a new row in iOS

Hi everyone, I just try to add a new row in my deployed app from an iPhone 8plus running iOS 12.3.1 but when I try to upload a new picture locally stored or take a new one, the app goes to white screen. Also, I tried in other iOS devices and I get the same bug. I tried in my PC from chrome to add a new row and it successfully sync the new row and there was no problem when I hit the add new photo. Finally I tried reinstalling AppSheet and starting from scratch but Iโ€™m running into the same problem like in the following picture

0 9 1,275
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

Do you have the latest Appsheet app version?

Yes, I just reinstall the app several times in different iOS devices but Iโ€™m still having the same error

alanoe
Participant II

I had the same problem about 11 hours ago when demonstrating my app.

Iโ€™m still having this issue, any ideas on how to solve it? Thanks in advance

Have you given access for Appsheet with your device?

alanoe
Participant II

AppSheet settings:
Photos: read and write
Camera on
Siriโ€ฆSir I & suggestions
Notificationsโ€ฆbanners,sounds,notifications
Background App Refresh: On
Mobile Data: On
Version: 12.3.0

Mobile Data is on
IPhone 6s
iOS is 12.3.1

@Felipe_Engelberger_A @alanoe, Iโ€™m sorry to hear you are having issues with your apps. We are working on a fix for the problem and will let you know as soon as itโ€™s resolved.
As a temporary workaround, you could run your apps on Safari, or any other mobile browser.

@Felipe_Engelberger_A @alanoe, This should be fixed now.
Please let me know if it isnโ€™t.

alanoe
Participant II

Photo upload worked this morning. Looking good. Will test more fully later.
My thanks to the AppSheet team for their rapid response

Top Labels in this Space