New Bug Encountered:APP will not forget there were formulae in Google sheets

i HAD forgotten to clear cells that had formulae in a sheet. the APP refused to show those cells. but after repeated deletes and cleans ending with a completely new sheet being created and populated with the data where there are definitely no formulae, the APP continues to complain and hide the cells. I know it is reading the NEW sheet because i deleted the old one, then rebuilt, then saw the APP reading other data changed from the old to the new sheet. how to reset the APP error, is it cached?

errors are:
Column Name โ€˜# marksโ€™ in Schema โ€˜HRF16_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Numberโ€™ has a โ€˜Sheet Formulaโ€™ so the column is being marked โ€˜Read Onlyโ€™.MORE INFO

Column Name โ€˜floor levelโ€™ in Schema โ€˜HRF16_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Textโ€™ has a โ€˜Sheet Formulaโ€™ so the column is being marked โ€˜Read Onlyโ€™.MORE INFO

Column Name โ€˜seq pour #โ€™ in Schema โ€˜HRF16_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Textโ€™ has a โ€˜Sheet Formulaโ€™ so the column is being marked โ€˜Read Onlyโ€™.MORE INFO

clean sheet with data but without formulae is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JWjQW4PLPpdAzSxqzyU65qy7FulDTjCY/edit#gid=470195570

0 3 306
3 REPLIES 3

hi, all. fixed it. deleted the columns from the sheet, then regenerated the structure, created the columns again in the sheet, then regenerated the structure, error is not present, hope it sticks. hope this helps somebody, i think still a bug.

In the column definitions, under the โ€œAuto Computeโ€ section there is a Spreadsheet Formula property that is loaded with a formula to represent the column.

Did you happen to try clearing that first?

thanks, and sorry for reading this late, that would explain it. i regenerated 3 times after deleting the formulae from the sheet, but they kept coming back! now i know why!

Top Labels in this Space