New Bug Encountered: BLOCKED!

I am getting a BLOCK SCREEN when testing the following Expression. Does anyone know why? I am attaching two screenshots: 1 with the BLOCK SCREEN and the other one showing the Expression I am running.


If you search the Community for CloudFlare, you will find several related issues.

If you are consistently experiencing this issue, I would recommend that you contact support@appsheet.com to see if they can help.

We are investigating.

Thank you!

Phil I was able to find the problem. One of the field used in the UX was deleted when I regenerated columns on the table. So, that is why I got this error. I could figure out what happened until I started back tracing why the UX stop working all of the sudden. Thank you for looking into this issue. Best, FA

2 Likes

Congratulations on finding the problem!