New Bug Encountered: Calender view a mess

I have a timesheet system that creates a calender view however why does the boxes appear to large and overlap so you cant see them, is there a fix for this?

1 7 126
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

Screenshot??

Steve
Participant V

How would you prefer it? That may guide a solution.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for looking at this, I have attached what I would like it to look like, of course the name of the person would need to wrap as shown in picture, at present the boxes are showing wider than the name cause over laps.

Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust how the individual calendar events are placed.

Itโ€™s not clear to me what your preference does that the current presentation does not, other than narrow the events. I feel like I donโ€™t understand the reason behind the change you want.

Hi Steve,

Each diary entry is a visit by a perosn, I should be able to click on any of these boxes to see the relevant visit information, however because the boxes overlap each other unnecessarily i cannot either see boxes undernearth each other or indeed click on them to view the details. For instance why is the box Reece Stone so wide and why does it not wrap the text and make the box relevant to the width of the text?

Got it! Unfortunately, I donโ€™t know of a way to better tailor the calendar view to meet your need.

I did think it might be a tall order but really appreciate your time, I guess iโ€™ll have to use some filters to reduce the boxes

Many thanks
Bradley

Top Labels in this Space