New Bug Encountered: CSV Export Action Downloads Empty File When Used From Dashboard

The action: export this view to a CSV file is one of the few actions that can be displayed as an overlay in table and dashboard views (non-row-level actions).

2X_f_f00d1a40631ca0891bab0fcbf9cdd357d709b6cd.png 2X_6_697d6d44977de86c6d5e60400fde00ba8c34691d.png

It works as expected on table-views, but it downloads an empty CSV file when used from a dashboard-view.

1 7 1,028
7 REPLIES 7

Bump. @Aleksi, @Steve, CSV downloads are not working in dashboards.

Is there another solution for this, I created a table slice which depends on the user input, and by that I am forced to use the dashboard view, but at the same time I need to export the received table slice.

From the dashboard, click the expand-arrow in the top right corner of the table-view section to open up the table-view directly.

The CSV download button works from there and the table view opens up with the same filtered set of rows you were viewing in the dashboard.

Thank you for your reply, it is correct that the export button is working from where you pointed, but it is exporting an empty file with just the headers displayed

tรดi xuแบฅt ra vร  tแบฃi xuแป‘ng cลฉng lร  file trแป‘ng, bแป‹ lแป—i font chแปฏ nแปญa bแปŸi vรฌ cรกc cแป™t, cรกc dรฒng vร  nแป™i dung cแปงa bแบฃng tรญnh ฤ‘แปu lร  tiแบฟng viแป‡t.

I am having a similar problem when exporting CSV file when used from a dashboard-view.
Is there a best way to fix this problem yet?

Top Labels in this Space