New Bug Encountered: Data displaying in editor, not on mobile devices. Same Login email

Issue: In my editor, Location data shows in the Company dashboard view. On my phone the Location data does not show in the Company dashboard view. Using same login email for both.

There is a security filter on Location table so that when a location has been assigned to a driver (using their email in the โ€œassigned toโ€ column) only those applicable records are shown to the driver. That expression is:

OR(USEREMAIL() = [Assigned To],IN(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(), Users, Email, Select Role), LIST(โ€œAdminโ€)))

In all other places in the app I can find, the Location data shows including all ref views, inline views and a menu view.

Lastly. The Company dashboard view which contains the Location view has a show-if restraint of:

IN(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(), Users, Email, Select Role), LIST(โ€œAdminโ€))

I am logged in using my email which assigned as an โ€œAdminโ€ in the app.

As an attempted remedy I removed the security filter above on the location table and it did not affect the issue.

0 1 262
1 REPLY 1

And of course, after posting the issue resolved. I have not put the security filter back on, but it has started behaving as expected with the Location view showing across both the editor and mobile device.

Top Labels in this Space