I’ve been trying to make a few changes to my app these past couple of days and it seems a few bugs have crept in
- Yesterday I tried to enter a data constraint into a field but kept getting an error. however, after syncing 3-4 times it allowed me to save the formula that I knew was correct. SOLVED.
- Today, I’m trying to save a key column formula as UNIQUEID() but it simply doesnt save. I update the formula, hit save, the editor reloads, but nothing is saved. I’ve tried 5+ times now and still nothing
- Second column in the same table has a reference to a parent table. When I enter a new row in the app using the form, the ref to the parent ID is visible but not editable as it should be. But when I save the entry, this particular column doesn’t write onto the sheet. I checked google sheet versions - no errors - and the audit log - also no errors.
Pls fix these annoying small sync errors