New Bug Encountered: Deck View Main Image set to Round but still displays as Square

I have a deck view where the Main Image (data type Thumbnail) is set to Round but it still displays as a square. I checked UX Options but thereโ€™s nothing specific to the format. The only way I could get the

Any help would be outstanding. Thanks

Solved Solved
0 9 549
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Daisy_Ramirez I think @Lynn is right - is it important that column type be โ€˜thumbnailโ€™? It should work for you if itโ€™s set to โ€˜Imageโ€™.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez
I may be wrong, but Iโ€™m pretty sure thumbnails are always square. Maybe we need to request round thumbnails?

@Daisy_Ramirez I think @Lynn is right - is it important that column type be โ€˜thumbnailโ€™? It should work for you if itโ€™s set to โ€˜Imageโ€™.

Hi @Peter
I have found that sometimes images that are not the best quality and a bit pixelated? look better as a thumbnails.

Interesting - if you have any examples of this @Lynn, would be helpful to see.

Likely unrelated to that, but comes to mind: one of the first things I always do in my UX > Options is set my image upload size to โ€˜fullโ€™.

Hi @Peter I will track one down. I know I had trouble with one of the sample apps when I was working on it. Its possible I did not have upload size set to โ€œfullโ€

Worked perfectly! Thanks Peter & Lynn!

Ok so if I change it tobanbimagebwill it convert to round?

A million thanks;)

Yes you may have round ones for an image column.

Iโ€™m pretty sure it was working for me also with Thumbnails set to โ€œRound Imageโ€. But since today the Thumbnails appear Square.
So thank you vor the Tipp to change it to an Image type column.

Top Labels in this Space