New Bug Encountered: Detail bar doesn't always appear when you hyperlink to an external URL

jazzedge
Participant I

On the iPhone, when you add a hyperlink action to a view, on tapping the hyperlink, about 50% of the time, the webpage opens correctly, displaying the top bar which allows you to go back to the original Appview page. The rest of the time the top bar doesnโ€™t display, making it impossible to go back. This happens randomly, but frequently on any app developed, including your own โ€œHyperlinksโ€ sample app. The screenshot below shows the correct and incorrect behaviour below.

1 3 382
3 REPLIES 3

@morgan Any thoughts?

GreenFlux
Participant V

I see this all the time but havenโ€™t been able to determine what triggers it. I just swipe up to close the app and reopen. Iโ€™m on an iPhone XR with latest version of iOS and AppSheet.

jazzedge
Participant I

Looks like it doesnโ€™t happen if you open the app in landscape view and then rotate to portrait. Also, you can workaround the problem by rotating your device a couple of times, then it reappears. Aesthetically and functionally not something you want users to see.

Top Labels in this Space