New Bug Encountered: Detail View Header Not Display Correctly

Hello,
I have a column in a table with a initial value determined from a IFS expression which I use as header in detail view. When the value is a result of the initial valueโ€™s IFS expression the text or name displays correctly in the header column no matter how many words its made up of. But when I type another name instead of the initial value, the header only shows the first word of the name.
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Thanks
Hyman

0 6 419
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What are all of the expressions involved?

Hey Steve, thanks for getting back to me.
There is only the initial value expression:

IFS(AND([Government Or Not]=โ€œYesโ€,[Government Level]=โ€œLocalโ€),[Local municipalities],AND([Government Or Not]=โ€œYesโ€,NOT([Government Level]=โ€œLocalโ€)),CONCATENATE([National departments],[Provincial departments],[District departments]),[Government Or Not]=โ€œNoโ€,"")

and a display name for the column: Supporter Name

The name generated by the initial value displays perfect in the detail view header but when I type another name in place of the initial value, only the first word of the name displays. For instance if I tye โ€˜Arts and Cultureโ€™ (without colons) only โ€˜Artsโ€™ display in the header. But in table view it displays correct.

Thanks

Thanks

Hey Steve,
Any advice on this issue?

Thanks

Hyman

I have to admit, Iโ€™m perplexed.

When you refer to โ€œthe headerโ€, what do you mean by that? A designated header column configured for the detail view?

Yes, its a very weird thing, makes no sense. By header I mean the โ€˜Header columnโ€™ field when you create a detail view.
Thanks

Yeah, Iโ€™m stumped. I suggest you email support@appsheet.com with this one.

Top Labels in this Space