New Bug Encountered: Enum error

Scoot
Participant I

Hello

I’m having an error when every time I use an enum list for Appsheets and I want to update my app with will display Value “XXX”" in field XXX cannot be converted to type Enum but previously I had no problems with the enum listing before

I have tried with and with out Allow other values, and Auto-complete other users
I have also tried changing the enum listing to a text and ref with a sheet to refer to it and I still get the same error but with a different first value.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 7 198
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That had to be changed

Thanks again for your help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

What exactly are you trying to do?

What exactly is the error?

Do you have any expression in valid_if?

Hi Marc,

So this is a might be a little complicated so I have this function to people clock in and out for their work (This part works and will update my other sheet that are needed)

As soon as I clock out the refresh button will have 2 notification for sync that will display this error when trying to sync

Why are there 2? How is this functionality being used? An Action? a Form? Is there a Form Saved Behavior running on a Form?

The error indicates that the literal value “Type of Work” is trying to be saved in the column of the same name, any idea why that is?

I think I figured it out

3X_b_3_b3474365ae42a440fb09fc28b3c959d3fba12c43.png

That had to be changed

Thanks again for your help

Scoot
Participant I

3X_d_7_d7a76d08be8ecfb4971cf31cc1648034795628ca.png

and this is the error when trying to sync

Scoot
Participant I

This is the view when hitting the clock in which is referring to the type of work.

Top Labels in this Space