New Bug Encountered: Error Starting the app

Tiger1
Participant V

I am getting this across every app i have (around 20)

2X_1_17273f68db8e33d4d85a182d92e22a8c2bae772c.png

0 32 989
32 REPLIES 32

SKETCHwade
Participant V

My apps simply wont load:

Just sits on this in the editor and on mobile devices.

Bahbus
Participant V

Iโ€™m not currently seeing any errors in my editor. Iโ€™m pretty sure @Tiger is using Google, are you as well @SKETCHwade? Iโ€™m on OneDrive and not seeing any problems. So it could possibly be temporary (try closing the browser completely and re-opening or maybe even restarting devices) or it could be a problem on Googleโ€™s (or any outside sourceโ€™s) side.

Hmm, Makes sense that it would be a Google Drive issue.
The sheet the app uses seems to work fine and I can access all of my drive though.

Tiger1
Participant V

SO now mine are ALL working again. I use Google sheets, Onedrive and i connect directly to a SQL database.

But - all is back.

Good! So just a temp issue.

SKETCHwade
Participant V

Yeah mines up again too

Well. They are all back down

Mines still syncing

Weโ€™re seeing reports of some people consistently hitting this, others only intermittently or seeming to be resolved. We were briefly able to observe it on our own devices but now struggling to reproduce it in an environment we can debug. Still looking for the source of the problem.

Thank for helpingโ€ฆ

Not sure if this helps. But out of all my apps ( 17 deployed), the ones that seem to be frozen (not loading) are the ones I dont get many users. They connect to onedrive and google, but the ones that I have more users
on seem to all be downโ€ฆ

Requesting that anyone still affected please email support@appsheet.com with your AppSheet account number and details about your device (Android vs iOS, OS version).

I got this when trying login through mobile chrome browser

โ€‹We believe we found the source of the problem and have started releasing a fix. It may take ~15 minutes to go through the build and deployment process. Sorry for the disruption and please let us know if this fails to resolve the issue.

@Bimo_Murti_Respati For the Google sign in issue please see this article for instructions.

Perfect. Thank you very much.

My apps are still down

They are back!

Thanks adam.

Deploying the fix took a little longer than I thought, it went out around 7pm Pacific. We believe this is resolved now.

this is not resolved because today we are not able to run any of our apps on mobile device.

adambc
Participant III

Hello,

I have a user of my app still reporting this issue. I have asked them to restart the App, but it is still happening for them. I am finding out the device model number

Jethro
Participant IV

Im getting this error for the first time today. Is there any action to take? Not all users affected.

Hi @Jethro What kind of error are you seeing? Printscreen possible?

Hi Aleksi,

Happy new year.

This happens on startup of the app. I have over 140 phones working offline and only a few are starting to show this issue. We had a break over the holidays and having come back and starting the app it started giving issues.

Today Iโ€™m getting the same error message. But not on all phones.

@Fabian Sorry to hear! I am still battling the same issue as more and more phones are affected

@Aleksi
@Adam

Are you using Microsoft/OneDrive with these apps?

No I am not. I use Postgres on AWS with Cognito as my user management interface. Furthermore I use dropbox for image storage (business addition).

Have you tried to open the app as Online? Does it work then?

App works fine online. The issue is slowly bringing the team down. It has spread to about a third of all our phones. I sent an email to support as I am encountering several issues creeping in such as:

1. Picture preview not working
  2. Error on startup
  3. Today a new error on startup.

Unfortunately 67 field enumerators cannot work today resulting in a loss Hopefully we get a resolution asap as I cannot troubleshoot it from my side.

New error in addition to previous one:

Please try this solution:

Thanks fabian, this works on some phones but not all. My main issue is, if I deinstall and reinstall the app, I will lose data that has not been synched. Hopefully we get a solution that wont result in us losing hundreds of records. Thanks for your reply.

Top Labels in this Space