New Bug Encountered: Event Actions (On Row Selected)

Hello,

Would like some advise on how to

In my Admin Menu UX View, I have set the behavior that for my links on Row Selected to open the respective URL.
My issue is that the URL is being open in a new tab and I would need it top open in the same tab.

Cheers,
Ricardo

1 9 354
9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

3X_3_3_33bdd3053906c29ab2ca4541d1891978e7f758af.png

Hi Steve,

With regards to the action below, When I try to set the Launch External = ON and SAVE.
It automatically sets the Launch External = OFF (After hit Save) !?!

โ€ฆ. I still can open the link in the same tab in the browser.

Can you please adviseโ€ฆ Many Thanks.

Cheers,
Ricardo.

Iโ€™ve heard of others experiencing that same behavior, too. Honestly, I really donโ€™t do much with launching external URLs, so I can offer advice from experience here. Perhaps @Aleksi has some insight? Alternatively, you could engage support@appsheet.com.

Hi Steve,

Many Thanks for the quick reply.
Do I have to forward this topic to Aleksi?

Cheers,
Ricardo

@Aleksi will see Steveโ€™s tag and respond, at least thatโ€™s been my experience.

Great Stuff. Thanks Lucinda.

Cheers,
Ricardo.

The option is meant for mobile devices. But with the browser it opens a new tab in both cases. When you use it with the mobile, external opens the link with the URL bar where internal doesnโ€™t.

Hello Aleksi,

Thanks for reaching out.
The open link action is still opening a new tab in a mobile device.

Iโ€™m not being able to apply the solution that Steve Coile suggested, because when I set the Launch External to ON
It automaticaly turns it to Off.

Can you please advise on this. Many Thanks.

Cheers,
Ricardo.

Would you please contact our support team at support@appsheet.com. We need to investigate why the selection is not saved.

Top Labels in this Space