New Bug Encountered: Extremely slow syncing and time outs

bugs-issues-errors
(Kirk Masden) #1

In using an app that I made with AppSheet (free plan), I’m experiencing unusually slow syncing. It’s so slow that I’m getting time outs and then having to try again. I’m using the app in a browser window, which has been fine until now. I having tried yet on my phone. By the way, I’ve confirmed that my internet connection is just fine. :thinking:

(Gil Littman) #2

We are seeing some slowness at the moment. Investigating.

(Kirk Masden) #3

Thanks for the quick response. By the way, I’m using this interface for the first time and had trouble posting because I got an error message that said I needed to select a tag. This was confusing because I my post looked like I had already selected one. I selected the same one (in a way that looked redundant) and that allowed me to post.

(Kirk Masden) #4

I’m in Japan, if that’s relevant.

(Gil Littman) #5

Thanks for the feedback.
@Peter FYI

(Adam) #6

To add to this we’re seeing outages for the main website, apps in the browser and mobile apps. Seems to be widespread - tested from QLD and VIC Australia and Azure Singapore.

The webpage at https://www.appsheet.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

1 Like
(Kirk Masden) #7

I’m able to use it now. However, I’ve noticed a strange browser-related issue. I’m able to use the app in Chrome but in Safari (I’m a Mac user) the sync issue is persisting, even if I hit reload.

(Kirk Masden) #8

Safari returned to normal after a while.