New Bug Encountered: HERE() no longer works

The app crashed today saying you need to log in to have HERE() function. Nothing was changed in the app. For the last 2 months we’ve been using HERE() in a slice to filter distance from current location. We’re using Publisher Pro plan, so no login is required.

Bob

1 11 687
11 REPLIES 11

Hi Bob, thanks for this info. We’re aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Should work again with tomorrow’s deploy.

I couldn’t find any documentation about HERE(). Is it just that I my search didn’t work or has it not been published yet?

By the way, some functions cannot be searched for. “IN()”, for example, has been documented but cannot be searched for. If possible, it would be nice to adjust the search function to accommodate all recognized AppSheet functions.

One workaround would be to decide on a standard way of putting together a searchable tag. If “expression” could be added without a space then

hereexpresion
inexpression

could be searched for.

Better yet, if the addition of parentheses

in()
here()

could be part of the search, I think that would fix the problem. As things are now, I think the parentheses are being ignored.

Hi Praveen, is there any update on this fix?

Please search with “location”.

Just came on the community page about this! thankful for this thread!

Issue still occurring, can we be notified when its fixed?
Thanks for posting!

Is there any update on this issue?

@Victoria_Winder1 it should be working now!

im still getting this for some reason, i have re-started the app too?

Sorry @Victoria_Winder1 I only had half fixed it. Now I think it is fully fixed.

Thanks so much Praveen, all is working great now!

Top Labels in this Space