New Bug Encountered: Horizontal Scrolling

deegee

So I have a table that when displays in “Portrait” mode on iPhone…scrolls nicely to the right. In this table, you can see all the rows in Portrait mode.

Now, I rotate the phone to be in Landscape mode. Will not scroll to right or down. In the landscape mode, my table has more rows than can be viewed. (Unlike portrait mode). I can use my finger to scroll to right by swiping in header row, but only in that fashion. Likewise, if I use my finger to scroll down in the left most column (in my case “Years”). Will not scroll down.

I would expect to scroll in either direction in either Portrait or Landscape mode.

0 11 869
11 REPLIES 11

deegee

Also, screen will go blank sometimes when I scroll in Portrait mode. I have to tap the middle of the screen to go into a detail view and then hit the “back” key to get the data to display in the table again.

Before assigning this post to our developer team, would you please check these specs from your side, thanks.
#1 - Your account ID number
#2 - App name
#3 - Your device’s OS version
#4 - The downloaded Appsheet’s app version number in your device (like 13.0)
#5 - Are other apps working with the same device or is the problem the same

#1 - Your account ID number - 677097
#2 - App name - “TQQQ Trader”
#3 - Your device’s OS version - iOS 12.1.4
#4 - The downloaded Appsheet’s app version number in your device (like 13.0) - 1.000215
#5 - Are other apps working with the same device or is the problem the same - Other apps appear to be working okay.

Thanks,

Drew Grant

#4 - I meant the Appsheet app version, not your own app’s version number. You can find it from your phone settings.

Aleksi,

It is 12.1.0

Drew Grant

(402) 659-7960

Aleksi

It is 12.1.0

Drew Grant

(402) 659-7960

Aleksi,

Any thoughts on my Horizontal Scrolling issue?

Drew

Our UI expert is investigating this problem but he hasn’t find the main reason yet.

Thanks Aleksi…agreed.

There were some iOS-specific problems with horizontal scrolling that required special workarounds. Horizontal scrolling should work on iOS now.

VLAP

No horizontal scroll on table/android.

Top Labels in this Space