New Bug Encountered: How to add two Error message

Hello Everyone,
Good Afternoon!
I working on an app were I’m taking phone number for login which valid it from the emp details table on next step when employee fill the form, the phone number appears automatically were in that form if he chooses a Collection in active type field, customer data against his phone number is shown in form which comes from Collection data table.
Now In emp details table, if the status of a phone number is not approved then an error message should be shown in phone number field in form as “Phone number not approved” and should not get access to an active type field or Should not able to see Collection option in active type drop-down field.

Also, I have already put one validation error message in a Phone number field which appears if the length of number is less or any alphabets is input and want to put one more error message “Phone number not approved”

Please help!
Thank you so much

0 7 399
7 REPLIES 7

You can write the error message with the IF expression.

@Aleksi I want that error message below the phone number field.

Yes you can have that… you can use your phone number field for that purpose. Or is there a reason why you couldn’t do that?

@Aleksi Already I have return code in Valid_If and error message in Invalid value error option.
Also, can we use IF expression in Invalid value error option for two error message?

In this sample there are two different validation rules and two different error messages.

Thanks @Aleksi. I will try this

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space