New Bug Encountered: LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW

error when i create filtered to view in filter action with formula like this one;
LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(“Journal2019”, AND([month_periode] = [_THISROW].[month_periode], [year_periode] = [_THISROW].[year_periode]))
and error like this :
Expression ‘LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(“Journal2019”, AND([Month_Periode] = [_THISROW].[Month_Periode], [year_periode] = [_THISROW].[year_periode]))’ could not be parsed due to exception: Cannot find view ‘Journal2019’.
anyone help us ?

0 3 343
3 REPLIES 3

Please check that you have a view called “Journal2019”

Hello everybody!

It seems I’m having a similar (and structural) issue with the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW function (and it’s really driving me nuts…)

I’m using the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW to link to a particular view, i.c. a “detail” reference view that was automatically created after creating the related table. Obviously, I’m referencing the exact view name but - for some reason - it keeps mentioning that “Cannot find view XXXXX”

Are there any prerequisites for the “view” parameter in the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW function; from the documentation & knowledge base, I cannot find anything in particular that can explain this behavior.

Since this post mentions buggy behavior as well in this context, I’m wondering whether there are known limitations/bugs to this function?

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback & help

Cheers

Philippe

Screenshot of full expression, please.

Top Labels in this Space