New Bug Encountered (Possible): Regenerating table does not resolve column-difference error

Hi, I made some changes to my tables and regenerated the schema, as normal.
However, my app continues giving me an error, despite having regenerated several times.

Actually, regenerating seems to work ok, the errors disappear in the back office, however the app does not load properly. Then, after doing any save in the back office, the errors reappear!

Help! The app is currently downโ€ฆ

The errors are:
ยป There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet for Abandonos and the table schema. The table has 11 columns but the schema has 10 columns. Please regenerate the table column structure

ยป The table Admin_4-489632:1.000461:Abandonos is not availableMORE INFO

ยป Data table โ€˜Abandonosโ€™ is either inaccessible or empty.MORE INFO

ยป Error: There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet for Abandonos and the table schema. The table has 11 columns but the schema has 10 columns. Please regenerate the table column structure. Error: The table Admin_4-489632:1.000461:Abandonos is not available Error: Data table โ€˜Abandonosโ€™ is either inaccessible or empty.MORE INFO

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 925
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Given the errors, Iโ€™d guess the app is not connected to the intended spreadsheet. Go to Data > Tables, to the table configuration, and re-select the Source Path and Worksheet Name/Qualifier.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Aristotelis_T
Perform a column structure regenerate for Abondonos table. The column structure in the app and the gSheet does not match.

Hi @LeventK, i have, several times, as described aboveโ€ฆ

Given the errors, Iโ€™d guess the app is not connected to the intended spreadsheet. Go to Data > Tables, to the table configuration, and re-select the Source Path and Worksheet Name/Qualifier.

Top Labels in this Space