New Bug Encountered: Report didnt fire because server connect failed

Hi there, we didnt receive a scheduled report this morning and when I checked the log I got this:

Error:
“Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: Unable to connect to the remote server → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘Rosling-620831 (03e0815c-7ab3-4863-a4d6-1e750847f4c7)’ due to: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 23.97.171.45:80\r\n at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)\r\n at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize) in d:\a\1\s\V2API\Workflow\Common\PDFEncoder.cs:line 99\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize) in d:\a\1\s\V2API\Workflow\Common\PDFEncoder.cs:line 116\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowActionResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass59_0.b__0() in d:\a\1\s\V2API\Workflow\ActionResult\WorkflowActionResultEmail.cs:line 203”

Olivia

0 4 393
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Olivia, would you please send an email with details to support@appsheet.com, thanks.

sure

Hi,

I just got the same error. Was there any solution to this error from support?

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space