New Bug Encountered: Security Filter

Hi, I’m on a Publisher Pro plan and have not used Security Filters before as they previously required user sign-in, which we don’t need as we have no sensitive data. However, I noticed that it is now possible (maybe it always was?) to enter a security filter without enabling user sign-in, by using a UserSettings parameter which defines a class of user.

So, I have set up a simple security filter of UserSetting(Name)=[Name] on one table, reduce 1400 rows of data down to 4 rows being sync’d.

Unfortunately, I am now getting a warning saying I need a Pro Secure plan, even though I am not requiring user sign-in.

The documentation on the availability of of the Publisher Pro plan says that it has all the features of the Pro plan, which in turn has Security Filters included. As far as I can see, there is no mention in the security filter documentation of user sign-in being a requirement for this feature.

Just wondering if a) the documentation of what is included in Publisher Pro is incorrect or b) the back-end plan checking is out of step with current plan inclusions.

thanks for your help
Andy

0 4 517
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Andy_Langman Hi Andy, I’m afraid security filters are not included in the Publisher Pro plan. We’re sorry for the confusion and will update the pricing page and the documentation soon.

OK, thanks

Hi, Isn’t that.
I have pro plan and we talked with Gil about security filter… Is there any changes?

Hi @Fatma_Inceoglu, you should be able to use security filters if you are on the Pro plan. Is your account currently blocked? Have you had a chance to look at the App Info tab in your account page? In this tab, you will find more information about why you are unable to use certain features in your app, or why your account is blocked. If you can’t find the information you need, or if you believe that your account is blocked by mistake, please send us your account ID, which can be found at the top left of your account page, the names of the affected apps, and the features that you want to use. You can send the information to support@appsheet.com.

Top Labels in this Space