New Bug Encountered: text size not working on table view

Did Table View recently change?
I used to see large fonts on table views but now they are small.

When I change font size using UX>options>fonts>Text Size
the font does not change size, only the column width shrinks/expands.

I havenโ€™t noticed the issue on other views or in the hamburger menu

I rely on large fonts for table view so a work around or fix would be greatly appreciated.
thx
Russ

0 13 363
13 REPLIES 13

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Iโ€™m told a fix for this is expected tomorrow.

OK thx for heads up

TDhers

Yes fix is in code review todayโ€ฆ
Thierry

Hi @DrMuzz, the fix is in production . Apologies for the frustration this might have caused, thanks for your patience and for reporting this!

Maria

thank you for the fix!

I m wondering if a fix is released or still planned, as text on my table view is small enough (vs in the past)

HI Koichi, the fix was released yesterday.
Iโ€™m puzzled why you are not seeing it. I suspect you already cleared your browser cache to make sure you are getting the latest app?

Hi @TDhers

I m still struggling to understand how the most latest view is applied to our app and what the most latest version of itโ€ฆ

We saw table view without line skipping background colored view, but I m not able to reproduce the same type of view. Using pro plan account or business plan one, I generate the app now and table view as well. Table view is not indicating no difffrerence in terms of background color.

I would be helpful that we see the sample app to share what the โ€œlatestโ€ version of the table view across all the app.

Hi thiery

My apps still with big font

How to fix it?

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Steve,

No respon from support@appsheet.com

Iโ€™ve escalated this internally. In the meantime, please check you spam folder to see if the response arrived there.

Hi,
The bug continues for me, Iโ€™ve already cleared the browserโ€™s cache to make sure Iโ€™m getting the latest app and reinstalled the app on my Android 10 phone, but the texts are still big and different.

Top Labels in this Space