New Bug Encountered:There was a problem performing the deployment check: error

I Copied one of my Apps - it runs, but it would not deploy, instead I keep getting:

“There was a problem performing the deployment check: error”

Anyone else having this problem?

2 21 1,440
21 REPLIES 21

eddie1

Can you provide a screenshot of your error?

I didn’t take one you just get this: There was a problem performing the deployment check: error

I have found a possible cause of the problem - one of the tables has around 4500 rows - this problem disappears after removing it from the app (or if I remove some of the rows, because the copy process worked some time back when there were less rows of data)

Still Broken - Same error even after trying with smaller amounts of data

Have you tried running a deployment CHECK on the app? You can navigate to the view as shown below to get a comprehensive check list of items for your app before deploying.

In my case there is an error showing which I can expand further to get the details:

App Runs - Deployment Check Fails - Cannot Expand

Yes, my app runs with no problem. I didn’t even know about the error I presented until I perform the Deployment Check!!

Which part of the Deployment Check can you not expand? Can you provide an image?

Nope - it doesn’t show the Option at all - Only get Run Deployment Check on this App and then the Error (and nothing else)

So what happens if you click the “Run Deployment Check” button?

The picture I just posted is the end result after i had clicked it - it’s not showing anything other than the error in pink and “Run Deployment Check”

Ah, ok, got it!

@eddie It seems there needs to be a check int he AppSheet servers to determine why the Deployment Check cannot run. That is at least a starting point.

Grasping at straws, there is one thing you might look at since this is a copied app. I found a while back when I copied an app, that Deep Link references in Workflows were not updating to the NEW app name. It caused issues with the Workflows running.

This is the post I created for that issue. I don’t know if this contributing to your deployment issue as I have not yet reached that point…I am still building out that same app.

+1 That

I’m getting the exact same issue, I checked the workflows but couldn’t find any issue there; the prototype runs without issues, please help!

PS: I’ve sent a support request as per @Phil 's instructions in this thread

It sounds like a bug. Can you submit a problem report through the support link at https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Have just done so thanks.

Still crashing even after AppSheet timeout was increased

Deploying OK again - Thanks Appsheet Team

I am having the same error. Tried all the solutions above. Nothing helped

Perhaps your App is too large/complex - have you tried to make a temp copy of your App and try and simplify it to see it it will deploy? HTH

Yes, my app is large. Is there a workaround? I need all of the fields.

That was a quick response … Did you try my troubleshooting idea? If so and the app deploys, then you might have to change the app eg Do the workflow (if applicable) in another app …

Top Labels in this Space