New Bug Encountered: Unable to see tabs under Dashboard in Tablet view

Hello… I am facing an issue in Dashboard View. I have enabled ‘Use tabs in Mobile view’. Since yesterday night, I am unable to see any tabs in Tablet view. I believe this is a bug/error as this was not observed yesterday during the day. This issue was first reported yesterday and I am facing this issue is all my deployed apps.

I can see the tabs when Mobile view is selected.
Tabs in Dashboard in Mobile view:

When I switch to Tablet view, i cannot see the tabs and I have to scroll down through all the views added.
Tabs in Dashboard in Tablet view:

1 8 258
8 REPLIES 8

Have you ensured you’ve done a good sync?
If so, then I would email support@appsheet.com

Yes. That and also refreshed the cache and tried again.
If it had been only on this app, I can guess some error on my side but all my live apps also exhibit the same behavior.

If the screen’s width is below 768 we show the dashboard as a scrollable view (or tabs if the setting is turned on). It sounds that we are reflecting that width with the emulator as tablets normally have bigger screen than that.

@Aleksi
I have around 10 tabs so I pretty confident the width is above 768. Before my last sync, all the 10 views appeared as tabs in both mobile and tablet view. After I synced yesterday night, the tabs are not visible in Tablet view anymore.

Perhaps the zoom setting view of the browser is not 100%?

If the width is ABOVE 768, your tablet should not show tabs and that’s probably the reason here.

Oh. I am sorry I completely misunderstood your previous reply.

No worries

Top Labels in this Space