New Bug Encountered: Wrong Count in Aggregates

The aggregates are set to display a simple count.

0 6 481
6 REPLIES 6

tony1

Adding @morgan.

Hi @morgan, I still see this issue on my end. Have you been able to reproduce it? Can I assist in providing more details or examples?

morgan

Hey @Filipe We believed this issue had been resolved. Iโ€™m adding @Adam who was recently working on this. Weโ€™ll likely request some information from you so we can reproduce this issue further.

Thanks for your patience,
Morgan

Hey @morgan and @Adam, thanks for the update.

Might be a different issue with the aggregate counter then, hereโ€™s a screencast to illustrate:

Hi

I have a simmilar issue, in a simple view , where group aggregate count doesnโ€™t seem right.

Can I do something ? If group aggregates are bugged, I am affraid there could be a lot of decision errors based on wrong counts in my other apps. I tried eliminating count, and reenabling it, refreshing,etc.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you

Divide and impera

This are my findings :

1. Security filters doesnโ€™t filter lower and uppercase letters differently , and that is perfect. [column]=โ€œInventarul Meuโ€=โ€œInventarul meuโ€
  2. Grouping in views doesnโ€™t group lower and uppercase letters differently , and that is perfect. โ€œInventarul Meuโ€ and โ€œInventarul meuโ€ are groupped together
  3. Count in group aggregates doesnโ€™t count lower and uppercase together, and that is bad .

Perhaps this bug/exception is an easy fix for devs .

Thank you

Top Labels in this Space