New Expression to capture the list of app user email

useremail() expression capture the email address who are currently log in.

As additional new feature, I wish to have new expression to capture the list of user emails, for app with “required sign in” setting.

Currently, I don’t see the way and trick to get the list of app user emails who are on the white list as app users.

Status Open
0 8 401
8 Comments
Aleksi
Staff

You can see the list from last 30 days from Manage > Monitor > Usage statistics. Though it needs Pro plan.

Koichi_Tsuji
Gold 4
Gold 4

No, no no.
I m saying expression, formula that return list of user.

For instance, you create the column called useremailList, and push expression then return the email as list type as column value.

Aleksi
Staff

What would be the use case?

Koichi_Tsuji
Gold 4
Gold 4

For example, Sending email, notification sms via workflow, scheduled report. Select the list of emails of app user to receive those.

Aleksi
Staff

Gotcha

GreenFlux
Gold 1
Gold 1

Yes, this would be very useful. The ‘broadcast’ tool is only available when you log into the editor. There’s no way to programmatically send a message to all users without maintaining your own table of users and emails.

It would be great to have a WHITELIST() function that returns the list of emails in the whitelist, that could be used in the To: and CC: fields of email workflows.

There is a similar feature request here:

Koichi_Tsuji
Gold 4
Gold 4

That is just a example for a use case. The expression could be used anywhere we can add such an expression, which will give more of ideas to expand the usages.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager